Making these Pesto Sausage Biscuit Bites will score with all your guests during the big game. Quick and easy will also be a game changer in your kitchen. Even if you’re not watching the big game, these will also be great for any event or family gathering. Finger food is a no muss-no fuss go to snack. They won’t be able to stop reaching for these tasty little sausage bites. They are perfect party food but also a great choice for a breakfast buffet.
Any homemade appetizer is a show stopper in my home. Store bought finger foods can be a tad bit outdated. That just leaves you to worry how long had they been in the freezer section. No need to worry what preservatives either. You control what you put in them. And, you take the credit when one of the guests asks for the recipe. You can tell them you got it from Eat Out Loud or take all the credit. We’re just glad to assist you with this play.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Recipe For Pesto Sausage Biscuit Bites
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 5 teaspoons pesto (see video below)
- 10 links breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or as needed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Press each dough into a 4-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over top of each dough circle.
- Place 1 sausage link on the edge of each biscuit and roll dough around sausage.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces and place on a baking sheet; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown and sausage is cooked for 8 to 10 minutes.