OK, I just have to say these crack potatoes are the best thing ever and very filling. You can make them by themselves or you can throw in some chicken and do a one pan meal, either way you won’t be disappointed. I promise! I do have some picky eaters in my house, I mean I have 3 girls and a husband, but this was a big hit.
Recipe for Crack Potatoes
- 4 pounds of red potatoes
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 6 green onions
- Wash and cut your red potatoes into cubes.
- Wash and chop your green onions
- Place in bowl and mix your ranch dressing, half of your shredded cheese and half of your green onions.
- Place in baking dish.
- Set your oven to 350 degrees and cover the potatoes until done.
- Once the potatoes are done remove your foil and garnish the potatoes with the rest of your cheese and green onions place back in the oven without the foil.
- Bake until the cheese is a light golden brown.
That’s it! I love finding new stuff to make and sometimes it’s hard because the girls are so picky about some stuff, but this they enjoyed. The husband and I did have fun making this and it’s so easy and hardly no mess to clean up afterwards. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as we did! Happy Eating!!!
Note: If you like ranch chicken you can always dice up some chicken and throw that in there as well. One pan meals are always the best!