Party Punch comes in many variations using fruit juices, carbonated beverages and floatables on top. I like to see flavored sherberts on top of mine. A cute way to float something for a baby shower is to get some of those plastic rubber ducks. Once you have your party punch made and you add the dry ginger ale, place scoops of sherbert on top then place the rubber ducks in it. This makes the rubber duckies look as if they are swimming in a bubble bath. TOO CUTE! I will post the Rubber Ducky Punch on this website & faceook page Eat Out Loud.
Don’t be afraid to “tweak” any recipe by adding your own spin of ingredients or toppings. Adding your own special touch will clearly make your gathering a success! Try to remember the ingredients and amounts you used. your party punch fans will surely want the recipe. A good recipe handed down generation to generation is a great family tradition you’ll want to treasure.
NOTE: You will want to make sure you have enough party punch to go around. Many guests will have seconds and thirds. Also make sure you provide a ladle for easy glass filling. This item is forgotten about at many gatherings! A missing punch scoop will make your guests to dip their cup into the punch which is unsanitary!
- 1 can pineapple juice (frozen)
- 1 can orange juice (frozen)
- 1 can lemon juice (frozen)
- 1 2 liter dry ginger ale
- 1 – 8 ounce container of sherbet (any flavor or even rainbow flavor works well)
- Add all 3 frozen juices in a large party punch bowl.
- Add the required amount of water for each frozen juice used.
- Just before serving add the bottle of dry ginger ale.
- Scoop spoonfuls of sherbet on top. Add more as needed.